Bad Ischgl is the biggest spa resort in Upper Austria, at height of 486 meters above sea level and with the population just of 14,000 people. In the 19th century it was the residence of Emperor Franz Joseph I. Traditionally, the city has been always engaged in the extraction of salt, so the treatment is largely based on the use of salt, sulfur, mineral springs and mineral mud. As a health resort of Bad Ischgl is known since 1823.
The resort has a lot of different types of accomodation and entertaiments - restaurants, pastry shops and coffee shops, antique shops and boutiques. There are over 76 beautiful lakes of different size near the town - so you can swim, and some water is also good for drinking.
On the basis of sources of thermal complex built Salzkammergut Therme (after reconstruction of a single complex with the Royal hotel and part of the Association of thermal spas in Upper Austria - EuroThermenResort). The complex consists of open and closed parts. The closed part is new swimming pool with salt water (32° C), whirlpool bath, underwater massage, whirlpool with salt water (34 ° C), relaxation area, massage, solarium. The public part of the thermal complex includes: an artificial river, grotto with massage chairs, Jacuzzi, hydro-massage bath for feet, salt fountains, pebble "beach". Sauna World Relaxium, bath complex Alhambra - The world of Asian Bliss: Sabia-Med, Rasul bath, Turkish steam bath, hammam, hot sand, aroma and light therapy, massages, masks and more.
Indications for treatment at the resort:
- Allergic diseases
- Respiratory system diseases
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Diseases of the genitourinary system
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Skin diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Weak immunity system
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage
- Acute infectious and inflammatory diseases
- Oncological diseases
- Acute heart failure
- Some skin diseases.
Treatment methods used in the resort:
- Inhalation of salt, medicines and gray
- Rinsing nasal hydrogen sulfide
- Pressure chamber, climatic chambers
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen baths
- Salt and hydrogen sulfide baths
- Salt underwater therapy, underwater massage salt
- Therapeutic exercises, breathing exercises,
- Drinking cure with Glauber's salt
Prices for hotels and treatment programs - on request: email@example.com