Villach is a famous spa resort located in the south of Austria, in Carinthia, almost on the border with Italy and Slovenia. The resort is known for high-quality medical care and modern methods of diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. In summer the treatment procedures can also be combined with a dip in the alpine lakes.
The surrounding area has many attractions such as the legendary castle Hohostervits, the best viewing platform Carinthia - Piramidenkogel, park Minimundus in Klagenfurt, eagle show at the castle Landskron, monkey sanctuary, and by car you can reach the neighboring Slovenia and Italy.
Villach is also one of the biggest tennis centers in Austria, there are trails for hiking and cycling, and traditional winter activities - cross-country skiing, sleigh rides, walks through the winter woods.
Natural climatic factors of the resort - it is warm mineral springs, rich in sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Such water stimulates blood circulation, metabolism and processes of cell regeneration.
Infrastructure of the resort:
- Thermal center Warmbad Villach: thermal pool depth of 1.4 m (t Water 28.8 C), located directly above the natural source. The bottom of the pool is a natural rock formation.
- Department of diagnostics: radiography, computer scanning, diagnosis of the heart, circulation and vessels, densitometry - measuring bone density.
- Procedural therapy department.
Indications for treatment at the resort:
- Degenerative arthritis
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Violation of the circulatory system
- Rehabilitation after injuries and operations of the locomotor system
The main methods of treatment used in the resort:
- Mud treatments,
- Physiotherapy individually and in groups,
- Relaxation therapy,
Contraindications to stay in the resort:
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage,
- Acute infectious and inflammatory diseases,
- oncological diseases,
- Acute heart failure,
- Some skin diseases.
Prices for hotels and treatment programs - on request: firstname.lastname@example.org