1 dayExcursion type:
car / bus, countryside excursion, individual excursion
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week. Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours.
Distance: Frantiskovy Lazne - Nuremberg 183 km.
In XX century the history of medieval Nuremberg made a sharp turn, which is now often say about him, remembering the Second World War. All the more surprised those who here gets. Because it turns out, as a lot of interesting things hidden in the narrow, cobblestone streets. It was in this city invented the pocket watch and the globe, there lived a famous Renaissance painter Albrecht Dürer and the Renaissance poet Hans Sachs, and it is here is the longest in Europe's medieval city wall. Strolling through the ancient streets, remember that only one of the 10 houses in the city center was actually built in the Middle Ages. After all, 90 percent of the buildings were destroyed during the bombing of January 2, 1945.
7 things to do in Nuremberg:
1. Look in the church dedicated to the patron saint of the city
2. View the museum of industrial culture, how people lived a hundred years ago and what things they were surrounded
3. A Visit "wife" Albrecht Dürer in their home and listen to her stories
4. Admire the unusual Beautiful Fountain
5. Relax in the estate of the Museum Neuhof
6. Take a walk through a covered wooden boardwalk
7. To see the paintings by Durer and the first Globe Martin Behaima in National Museum