2 daysExcursion type:
car / bus, countryside excursion, individual excursion
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week.
Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 2 days.
Distance: Frantiskovy Lazne - Vienna 500 km.
During the two-day trip to Vienna you will have the opportunity to see not only the main attractions in the city center, but those are beyond the scope of one-day excursions. You will visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site Schönbrunn Palace - Vienna residence of Austrian emperors, one of the most important architectural buildings of the Austrian Baroque. Take a stroll through the beautiful park with its many fountains, statues, Glorietta, Roman ruins and the oldest zoo in the world. You will also see the Hundertwasser House, designed by Austrian artist and architect Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The building is characterized by "rolling" number of floors, the roof is covered with soil and grass bushes. Inside some rooms, niches planted trees and colorful facade of the house complement the different size and shape windows, mosaics and ornaments of colored glazed tiles. Of course, the Old City of Vienna, too, will not be ignored. Yards Hofburg Shtefansdom, ring - and you will definitely see them.
9 things to do in Vienna:
1. Climb to the panoramic site St. Stephen's Cathedral
2. Go to the Vienna State Opera on the "Madame Butterfly" by Puccini
3. To visit the master class on making apple strudel in the imperial residence of Schönbrunn
4. Eat Cake "Sacher" vodnoimennom ilikonditerskoy Café Demel
5. See the crown of the Holy Roman Empire in the treasury of the Hofburg
6. Ride the world's tallest carousel and the oldest Ferris wheel in the Prater
7. Try to overpower a giant Wiener schnitzel at best the profile institution Figlmuller
8. See the pandas in the world's oldest zoo
9. To plunge into the tale of the Vienna Woods