1 dayExcursion type:
individual excursion, countryside excursion, car / bus
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week.
Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 11 hours.
Distance in kilometers: Karlovy Vary - Regensburg 197 km.
Regensburg is the title of one of the oldest cities in Germany. And this is no accident. The historic center is conserved if in the past and does not change over the centuries. For nearly two thousand years of history, he had a high status Roman fortress, the residence of the Bavarian dukes, free imperial city, the first bishopric in Germany. Today, the spirit of the time clearly felt the walls of the magnificent cathedral of Regensburg, in the Stone Bridge in the local cafes. In such as Prinzess, the doors are open for more than 400 years! By the way, according to statistics, in this city the highest density in Germany, bars and restaurants.
5 things to do in Regensburg:
1. See how to live "kings mail" - the family Thurn und Taxis
2. Eat the most delicious in the world of Bavarian sausage Historische Wurstkuchl
3. Learn the legend of the builder of the Stone Bridge
4. Go to the pantheon of great Germans
5. tasted local variety of white beer