1 dayExcursion type:
car / bus, group excursion, countryside excursion
Starting point: Hotel Pavlov.
Days: Thursdays 11:00 - 21:00 Saturday 09:00 - 19:00 Sunday 08:30 - 18:30.
Distance in kilometers: Karlovy Vary - Prague 127 km.
Prague - the perfect city for shopping. And all because there is almost always sell, and a variety of actions, as well as the opportunity to buy unique products. In Prague, you can buy anything - from fashion brands to the Czech garnet.
Recommended places for shopping:
1. Wenceslas Square - the central square of the city, dotted with shops entirely.
2. Street Na Prikope - shops of famous brands and boutiques of the middle class.
3. Street Parizska - the most expensive street in Prague, where the luxury boutiques.
4. Shopping center - Palladium - is located in the center of Prague, at the Republic Square. A huge area with many shops, popular with tourists.
5. Shopping Center Kotva - located directly opposite Palladiuma. The small size of the mall, by the way, one of the oldest in Prague, where you can find as a middle-class boutiques and flagship stores dishes and Czech glass.
6. Shopping center Arkady Pankrac - located at the metro station Pankrac, close to the center. A huge shopping center with many shops of famous brands and luxury boutiques. Compared with other shopping centers, there are fewer people.