1 dayExcursion type:
car / bus, countryside excursion, individual excursion
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week.
Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours.
Distance in kilometers: Marianske Lazne - Cheb 35 km. Cheb - Frantiskovy Lazne 6 km. Frantiskovy Lazne - Marianske Lazne 41 km.
Cheb - the westernmost city of the Czech Republic, located in the Karlovy Vary Region on the river Ohře close to the German border. This is one of the oldest Czech towns, where so far there is the German way of life.
The small resort town of Frantiskovy Lazne, founded in 1793, is located in the west of the Czech Republic. Here it is preserved the unique atmosphere of the early 20th century, reflected in the architecture of neoclassical, so the city is considered one of the most picturesque corners of the country. Resort Franzensbad has a mild climate typical of foothill areas exceptionally clean air, away from the hustle and bustle of big cities. All this reinforces the beneficial effect of the mineral springs, attracting many tourists and those wishing to improve their health.
Marianske Lazne is the second largest resort and recreation area in the Czech Republic. The resort has received city status in 1866. The city has about 40 healing springs. For all of them characterized by the abundance of free carbon dioxide and the low temperature water. Marianske Lazne - one of the youngest, but already quite well-known and popular resorts in the Czech Republic, located 45 km from Karlovy Vary. Located in the picturesque, full of magnificent parks valley surrounded by forested mountains. Marianske Lazne is also famous ancient cobbled streets and fabulous architecture. The most beautiful Baroque colonnade, which are sources of drinking, singing and a large fountain that entertains vacationers from April to October.
Sightseeing tour finishes dinner in the fortress "Vildštejn"
5 things to do in Marianske Lazne:
1. Try mineral water from the porcelain "poilnichka"
2. Ride on a horse-drawn carriage, and listen to interesting stories from the cab
3. enjoy the taste of freshly made pork knee, ribs or baked carp on black beer in the restaurant "Chodovar"
4. Restore power to the beer bath
5. To see the best castles in the Czech Republic in a miniature park Bohemium
1. Попробовать минеральную воду из фарфорового «поильничка»
2. Прокатиться на конном экипаже и послушать интересные истории от извозчика
3. Насладиться вкусом свежеприготовленного свиного колена, печеных ребрышек или карпа на черном пиве в ресторане «Ходовар»
4. Восстановить силы в пивной ванне
5. Увидеть лучшие замки Чехии в миниатюре в парке Bohemium