1 dayExcursion type:
car / bus, countryside excursion, individual excursion
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week.
Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 16 hours.
Distance in kilometers: Marienbad - Vienna 500 km.
Vienna is a stately, elegant lady dancing to the rhythm of a waltz. Vienna City Opera and the arts, the former residence of the emperor. Vienna - the city that combines the impressive architecture of the nineteenth and twenty-first centuries. In Vienna, a huge number of cafes, where time seems to stand still. You have not been in Vienna!? What are you waiting for? Vienna - a wonderful place, there is much to do. On a total area of museums in Vienna ahead of even Paris with its Louvre and the famous Vienna Opera is the best in the world.
During the city tour you will get acquainted with the city and its attractions. You will see: Maria Theresa Square, Heroes' Square, Museum of Fine Arts, the Ringstrasse, the Winter Palace, Sisi Museum, Amalienburg, St. Michael's Square, Graben, St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Opera House, Schönbrunn Palace and Belvedere. After the tour of Vienna will provide you with free time. In his spare time you can buy souvenirs, turn gray in a cozy Viennese cafe or walk through the fashionable shops of Vienna.
9 things to do in Vienna:
1. Climb to the panoramic site St. Stephen's Cathedral
2. Go to the Vienna State Opera on the "Madame Butterfly" by Puccini
3. To visit the master class on making apple strudel in the imperial residence of Schönbrunn
4. Eat Cake "Sacher" vodnoimennom ilikonditerskoy Café Demel
5. See the crown of the Holy Roman Empire in the treasury of the Hofburg
6. Ride the world's tallest carousel and the oldest Ferris wheel in the Prater
7. Try to overpower a giant Wiener schnitzel at best the profile institution Figlmuller
8. See the pandas in the world's oldest zoo
9. To plunge into the tale of the Vienna Woods