1 dayExcursion type:
car / bus, countryside excursion, individual excursion
Days of: individual tour - any day of the week.
Starting point: at the reception desk of your hotel.
Duration: 14 hours.
Distance in kilometers: Marienbad - Salzburg 415 km.
In this city of Mozart souvenirs with the image just as popular as matryoshka in Moscow. Even a photo of the historic center, protected by UNESCO, is not as popular as the photo bright shop windows decorated with "composer".
Salzburg - one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, situated in the Alps on the banks of the Salzach River and famous for its centuries-old history. Salzburg - Mozart's birthplace and the residence of the powerful archbishops, a city of classical music and festivals, charming and harmonious.
The tour will begin at residenzplatz - the heart of Salzburg, where you will hear a chime and see the magnificent building of the palace - the residence of the archbishops and the magnificent fountain, created by Italian craftsmen. In the center of the old town stands the majestic silhouette of the cathedral with billowing into the sky tower - one of the most important monumental structures in Europe. The bronze bowl fonts cathedral in 1756 was baptized by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You will walk through the narrow picturesque streets, you will see the house where Mozart was born and the monument to the great composer, visit the fabulous squares and parks, beautiful churches and palaces, go into the antique shops and music and taste the delicious desserts - delicate and airy.
The symbol of the city of Salzburg - Hohensalzburg castle towering over the church tower and rooftops. On the grounds of the castle opens to you the unique view of the city.
8 things to do in Salzburg:
1. Listen to "Requiem" by Mozart at the Cathedral
2. Get a jet of water from a fountain in the Amusing country estate Hellbrunn
3. To take a picture with "Commander" - the most horrible monument of the city
4. Walk through the walls of the medieval fortress Hohensalzburg
5. Take a dip in the hot springs in the ski resort of Bad Hofgastein
6. To visit the palace of Leopoldskron, where they filmed scenes of the famous film "The Sound of Music"
7. married in the registry office of the world's most beautiful
8. Listen to the music of Mozart vispolnenii bells Bell Tower