Teplice is on of the oldest resorts in Czech Republic. The town is located near the Ore Mountains in the valley of Bil'in (the northwest of the Czech Republic). The first mention of the city dates back to the XV century, when there were discovered mineral springs. With the XVIII - XIX century. Teplice are famous place, which attracts aristocrats and intellectuals of Europe and the Russian tsars. Among the distinguished guests, Peter I, Alexander I, Nicholas I, Gustav IV, Beethoven, Chopin, Goethe and Schopenhauer.
Indications for treatment:
1. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system active, inflammatory and degenerative origin:
- vertebral syndrome, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, diffuse disease, arthropathy, metabolism disorders with damage to the joints, osteoporosis, painful tendon syndrome, conditions after injuries of the musculoskeletal system and after orthopedic surgery, scoliosis, Sheurmana disease, congenital orthopedic defects.
2. Peripheral vascular disease
- arteries diseases, condition after thrombosis and thrombophlebitis, conditions after restoring vascular surgery, hypertension 1 and 2 degrees.
3. Nerve and mental diseases
- Weak paralysis, polyneuritis and paresis vascular origin, vertebral syndrome, conditions after surgeries and injuries of the central and peripheral nervous system, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, nerve disorders, psychoses.
4. Occupational diseases
- Diseases in violation of blood vessels, nerves, muscles and joints caused by working with vibrating tools, work with the one-sided, excessive and prolonged stress, vazonevrozy.
Methods of Treatment:
Treatment water treatment, physical rehabilitation, drinking cure, massage, electrotherapy, thermotherapy, wrap Peloid, Biokurs.
- Decompensated chronic ischemic heart disease in severe
- Open sores on the legs
- Joint endoprosthesis
- Unhealed wounds
- Severe motor loss